Alternative and Captive Risk Solutions
As a group with comprehensive services and exceptional financial strength, TDC Group can protect medical organizations from the unpredictability of the current and future insurance marketplace through alternative program structures, retention options, and fronting for captives.
- Loss Portfolio Transfers (LPTs)
TDC Group’s program offers the following benefits, among others, to make sure you have the flexibility and solvency necessary to respond to an uncertain marketplace:
- Providing an arrangement that offers cost-efficient protection without the burden of tying up capital that can be used for growth and expansion of services.
- Transferring risks that prove to be outliers to the continuity and predictability of your captive program.
- Offering affordable tail coverage for entities or individuals who join the captive, but whose prior risk the captive is uncomfortable with insuring.
- Placing retirement tail and its funding in a TDC Group business unit to relieve the captive of long-term residual liability.
- Changing attachment points and reinsurance levels depending on your business needs and risk appetite.
- For multi-line captives, divesting your captive of medical liability exposures if they become too volatile.
- Providing an alternative for claims processing, underwriting, investment, and actuarial services if the need arises.